Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner

Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner 6 years 3 months ago #29627

• Rogue_1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone. I've been pounding the freelance writers path for a while. I've written a steady stream of ads, articles, blog posts and other short writings for web based companies and broker sites. I've always wanted to write a book and have a novel I've struggled with for the past two years. I finally took the plunge with a recent challenge. I completed and published my first eBook (it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be).

I have a strong desire to try the Nanowrimo this year. last year I couldn't get up the nerve to try (50,000 words and corrections is a daunting goal). With my recent, and first publication I have found renewed confidence and am furiously working on a new goal of 50,000 words of fiction (written and edited), a practice Nanowrimo as it were. I'm moving right along with my first draft and so far feeling pretty good about it.

As always I am looking to improve upon my craft and ran across a posting about this site I came over to sign up. I was intrigued because as a writer, I am a bit limited on writer friends ( I don't really have any). People who don't write don't really get it. At least my friends are polite when I ramble on about my writings.

It's very nice to meet you all and I hope I can contribute as well and learn something here during my membership to this site.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Rogue_1.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner

Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner JulesW 6 years 9 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner cachance 6 years 9 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Magic Seeker 6 years 9 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner WriterNotViking 6 years 9 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner EllieActive 6 years 5 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Ashe Elton Parker 6 years 5 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Magic Seeker 6 years 5 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner annemag 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Magic Seeker 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Rogue_1 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner cupiscent 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner J.A. Marlow 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner annemag 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Indigo Writer 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Indigo Writer 6 years 3 months ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner marinadawnrose 6 years 1 month ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Ashe Elton Parker 6 years 1 month ago
Welcome to Forward Motion from the Site Owner Magic Seeker 6 years 1 month ago
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds