Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J)

Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) 4 years 11 months ago #40280

• Ashe Elton Parker
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This Dragon is immortal and may never be slain.
  • Thank you received: 2499
You could have a range of humans. In no particular order:

1. Humans who are deliberately cruel to the dragons, for various reasons including to prove how much more powerful/better/more intelligent/brave the humans are.

2. Humans who have enslaved dragons but are kind to them and treat them well, without abuse or misuse.

3. Humans who would like to have a dragon, but would prefer to approach the dragon as an equal in intellect, but who may be hindered from befriending any dragons due to the dragons' reaction(s) to the cruel humans and the fact they're enslaved at all.

4. Humans who absolutely refuse to enslave dragons for any reason, whether they believe the dragons will retaliate violently somehow, or that the dragons should be a protected "animal" (basically doubting the dragons' sentience), or that slavery of any sentient creature is wrong regardless of who's doing it to whom.

5. Humans who believe that humans and dragons ought to live separately from each other and interact as little as possible for whatever personal reasons (including fear of the dragons) they conceive.

Just a suggestion. :)

As I see it, this would add depth and complexity to the world, and enable you to have a variety of conflicts depending on which group(s) you have characters from.

Ashe Elton Parker
A writer of LGBT characters in Speculative Fiction.

My Instagram

I try to Art too
My DeviantArt

Member Since 1998

~

"There's someone in my head, but it's not me." ~ Pink Floyd
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Ashe Elton Parker.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sierra J

Replies in Topic: Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J)

Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) Sierra J 5 years 1 week ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) Magic Seeker 5 years 1 week ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) Sierra J 5 years 1 week ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) DavidMoore 5 years 5 days ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) J.A. Marlow 4 years 11 months ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) Sierra J 4 years 11 months ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) Ashe Elton Parker 4 years 11 months ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) Sierra J 4 years 11 months ago
Webcomic Author -- Freelance Artist & Writer -- Forum Noob! (Sierra J) Ashe Elton Parker 4 years 11 months ago
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds