Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the new Forward Motion forum!

Tell us who you are, and a little about your writing.

TOPIC: Hello, I'm seeking readers for my stories & happy to read others' work

Hello, I'm seeking readers for my stories & happy to read others' work 6 years 6 months ago #20312

• J.A. Marlow
  • Member since Sep 25th 2007
  • Thank you received: 402
This is a great place to learn and for motivation to keep writing. We also have a crit area, and I see you've already found it. For critiquing, there is also the Critique Circle website. It's a place where you give crits to earn points to submit your own work to be submitted.

We also cover the business end of writing here. So, if you want to get your work out to be read by a wider audience, we have the Traditional Publishing and Indie Publishing boards. If you are interested in learning more craft, Lazette is starting up the 2 Year Novel course in January. Some of the techniques might work for you, some might now, but learning new things is how you find what is good for your own "writer's toolbox." What works for each writer is different than the other.

You'll find the people here very supportive and helpful. Let us know if you need any help!
NOTE: I am also "Dreamerscove." At least I think I am. With so many characters running around my head, I'm never quite sure. 'Tis the nature of being a writer.

J. A. Marlow
Star Catcher Publishing

Author of "The String Weavers" and "Salmon Run" series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Hello, I'm seeking readers for my stories & happy to read others' work

Hello, I'm seeking readers for my stories & happy to read others' work estowe 6 years 6 months ago
Hello, I'm seeking readers for my stories & happy to read others' work Magic Seeker 6 years 6 months ago
Hello, I'm seeking readers for my stories & happy to read others' work J.A. Marlow 6 years 6 months ago
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds