Forward Motion for Writers

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
I am sure you have a few questions! Check out this board to see if we've already answered them for you!

TOPIC: Questions?

Private Critique circles? 7 years 1 month ago #395

• zette
  • Administrator
  • Chaos, panic and disorder: My work here is done!
  • Thank you received: 344
Samantha_Kroese wrote:
I know we're brand new and you guys are super busy with everything but I'm wondering what's going to happen to the already established critique circles and how I will re-form mine here? I understand we'll have to re-post everything but I don't understand how I'll get the circle set up here. There's no private message system here that I can find (looks like there's not one from what I've read?) so how can I contact my circle members to tell them to contact me and/or the Admin to get the circle set up?

Really, you'll do it just the same as a new group -- People with critique circles have to contact me and I'll recreate the circle for them. That means I need the name and the member user names (which means they have to be signed up here) before I can create the group. Use the Contact us/contact form above. It appears to still be going to me. (I hope)

And the Search function is being a bit of trouble, but we'll work it out eventually.
RAVENTOWER & MERRIWEATHER 1: SECRETS

Lord Micalus Raventower is a genius at creating clockwork creatures and tinkering with steampunk engines, but that doesn’t explain why Atiran assassins are suddenly intent on killing him. Lt. Merriweather is assigned to protect the eccentric young lord, and she soon learns there may be good reasons for the Atrians to want Lord Raventower dead.

www.smashwords.com/books/view/673823
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Replies in Topic: Questions?

Questions? jschara 7 years 2 months ago
Signatures AlexFF 7 years 2 months ago
Signatures jschara 7 years 2 months ago
I wanted to put this under User Profile Page, but it's locked. Ashe Elton Parker 7 years 2 months ago
I wanted to put this under User Profile Page, but it's locked. zette 7 years 2 months ago
I wanted to put this under User Profile Page, but it's locked. jschara 7 years 2 months ago
Private Critique circles? Samantha_Kroese 7 years 1 month ago
Private Critique circles? jschara 7 years 1 month ago
Private Critique circles? zette 7 years 1 month ago
Private Critique circles? Samantha_Kroese 7 years 1 month ago
Questions? J.A. Marlow 7 years 1 month ago
Customizing the view? Gilroy 7 years 1 month ago
Customizing the view? jschara 7 years 1 month ago
Customizing the view? Gilroy 7 years 1 month ago
Customizing the view? zette 7 years 1 month ago
Customizing the view? zette 7 years 1 month ago
Questions? albatross 7 years 1 month ago
Questions? jschara 7 years 1 month ago