Yet Another New Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tracy S
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello 😉 I’m a non-professional writer, just trying to finish the story I’m currently working on in a way that I can be proud of.

I’m here to interact with and hopefully learn from other writers of all skill/experience levels.

I live in USA, mountain time zone.

Ashe Elton Parker
        38 Pirate Gold Coins

Welcome, Tracy!

Sadly, the board isn’t very active, but chat usually is. Like the forum here, chat’s free to sign up for, though you don’t necessarily need to. There’s usually someone in chat during the late afternoon hours through midnight, Mountain time. Me, if nobody else. LOL

Otherwise, do check out the boards here in the forum. See if something already posted inspires something within you. 🙂

Ashe Elton Parker
        "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
        ~*~
        Member since 1998.
        ~*~
        djmills
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi, Tracy. Welcome.
          As Ashe said, very quiet around here. I think everyone is busy writing.
          Sadly, I can’t join in chat sessions, as I live in Australia, so totally different time zones, and I am sleeping then.
          Keep writing and finish your story. I learnt a lot when I edited my first three stories, and you will, too.

Magic Seeker
            0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi Tracy! Welcome to FM! 🙂

Happy writing,
            Deb Salisbury
            The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
            www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
            https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
            http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.