Will there be a 2017 2YN Course?

Home Forums House of Creativity The Writing Pad Will there be a 2017 2YN Course?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kalinamay
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

Just wondering if there are plans for a 2YN Course starting this year 2017?

Ashe Elton Parker
        38 Pirate Gold Coins

I heard from Zette she’s offering it on FB on her author page, so you might check there if you have a FB account.

Ashe Elton Parker
        "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
        ~*~
        Member since 1998.
        ~*~
        bonnie824
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

I was going to ask the same thing. It’s been years but I know it was the best writing I’ve done- and I loved the group support.

kalinamay
          Participant
            0 Pirate Gold Coins

found it: https://www.facebook.com/Lazette-Gifford-Author-352371884942342/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
            looks like she’s doing it on her facebook page! Thanks :)

magicalbookworm
            Participant
              0 Pirate Gold Coins

I always think about the 2yn class when Jan. hits. Glad that that’ll be on facebook.

zette
                126 Pirate Gold Coins

Thank you for pointing out where it is this year! I’m trying to draw some new people in, get them interested in writing stuff, and then try to bring some of them over to FM to liven things up a bit. This looked like an easy way to do it — ha! I hadn’t realized how much reworking of the classes it would take!

I know FB isn’t everyone’s favorite location for stuff, but there is a huge group of writers there looking for help, so I think getting them involved in something like 2YN might draw some of them here for other material later.

If I can just get a few more classes edited….

Oh, and not fall behind on my new book for 2017.

Meg
                Participant
                  0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello!

I have all the ebook versions of the 2YN course and I would like to know how much you are changing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.