Wandering back after years away…

Home Forums House of Creativity Welcome Mat: The Spot for Newcomers Wandering back after years away…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    NEoNaim
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi, I’m Heather. Username NEoNaim because I didn’t know what to pick and I sometimes like bad puns.

It’s been years since I’ve been to FM, but I was creating a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days and thought about the 2YN course (which I flubbed half-way through in 2007) and decided to sign up again so here I am.

My Plot Bunnies tend to dwell in the fields of fantasy, urban fantasy, and paranormal, and often dine on fanfiction snack food, but my goal is to direct them to something productive rather than endless world building and random ficlets. A mental Border Collie to herd the plot bunnies would be nice but unfortunately I’ve yet to find a breeder. I’ve got Story Cats galore but, well cats aren’t much better than Bunnies when it comes to doing things when you want them to. (Oh, look, I do believe I’ve about done in the animal metaphors :silly: )

I’ve signed up for 2YN 2014 and hope to be an active member of the other forums as well. For now, I’m going to go explore the new (for me) site.

Magic Seeker
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi Heather! Welcome back to FM!

Should you find a mental Border Collie, please let us know. I’m possessed by cats. :P

If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to ask.

Happy writing,
        Deb Salisbury
        The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
        www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
        https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
        http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

FadedGlory
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi
          I’m back after a long gap too. Holly was running the site last time I was here.
          I had buddies here, but they’ve all moved on now. I’m writing again and really determined to do things thoroughly now. I’ve done NaNo several times but never re-worked those ideas, so I signed up for the 2year novel too.
          B)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.