Two Month Challenges Issue

Home Forums House of Creativity Suggestions and Troubleshooting Two Month Challenges Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Raven
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello!

I was trying to find the descriptions for the two month challenges, but when I click on the main link, I end up on a login page that tells me I am logged in as RavenOFiernan (which is correct), but no additional information.

I can click the individual subforums, like Part I: Novels – but that just shows me a list of the people doing the challenge and their posts. There is no description.

I would have added screenshots, but no longer have an image hosting site. If it’s really useful/needed, I can use my own website to host them, but it would be odd to have them there if it’s not actually needed.

Previously RavenCorbie, glad to be back!

J.A. Marlow
        125 Pirate Gold Coins

Thanks to the help of people in chat tonight we did testing as I worked on the backend settings for the site. They can now see the 2 month challenge board as well as Zette’s post of the rules and tiers. Can you check to see if you can see them now?

J.A. Marlow
        The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

Raven
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Sorry – just seeing this now. Yes! I can see everything now. And I found a really old post of mine!

Previously RavenCorbie, glad to be back!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.