Summersami’s 2014 Reading List

Home Forums Main Lobby The Reading Room Summersami’s 2014 Reading List

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Jack Drake must discover what the secretive third part of the moon relic is and destroy it before it can be used to decimate the world. The equally mysterious Asta is hot on Jack’s tail, eager to gain his trust and find the Silver Moon’s Mystery. Together the pair must endure a trial of fire, dragons, and werewolves to stop the enigmatic Elijah Whitelaw from carrying out the blackest of Unseelie Fae magicks.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

This was another textbook I had to read for my grammar class.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

This was a textbook I had to read for one of my classes.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

This was another textbook for class.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

This was another textbook for my literature class.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

Once again…this is another textbook for class.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

I thought this book sounded interesting and I wanted to see if it was even possible.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

I read this to my daughter for her bedtime story…it put her out immediately!

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

When not-as-proper-as-one-would-think Victorian woman Jane Clemons convinces her father to take her on an expedition in the jungle, her only goal is to find her lover Jonathan, who disappeared three years earlier. She and her father, along with Jonathan’s trusted friend Kellan Darkdale, set off on their journey.

But shortly after their party arrives on the coast of Madagascar, Jane finds herself enthralled not only by the freedom and beauty of the lush jungle, but a reclusive wild man who seems to be fascinated by her.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Kat’s boss wants dirt on the NSO. She is sent to Homeland undercover but everything goes wrong as soon as she enters the front gates. She is arrested by a big, powerful, sexy New Species but she is not frightened. He turns her on and things heat up fast between them. Now, she just hopes he doesn’t break her heart.

Darkness admires Kat’s courage but he cannot trust anything she says. He hasn’t been with a female for years because he knows he is too damaged. He is not mate material, despite his desire to possess her in every way. Darkness fears losing control—the one thing that defines his life. He doesn’t think he can tear down the protective walls he’s built, even for her.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Vanni is furious when her fiancé tricks her into attending a conference where his father’s church is protesting the New Species Organization. She hates everything those vile bigots stand for. Vanni goes to the bar to cool off and ends up seated next to a handsome New Species. Things heat up fast when they are both drugged.

Smiley doesn’t want to believe the sweet human would dose them with the breeding drug. He’s willing to trust her and determined to save her life. He’ll hold her. Protect her. Offer up his body to distract them both from the pain. She is his female, even if she doesn’t realize it yet.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

This was another textbook for my class.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

This was another textbook for class.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Beautiful, bold, and brilliant Avery dreams of becoming a member of the Royal Astronomical Society—and the only way she can join the all-male society is to disguise herself as a boy. After helping Giles, Lord Strand, escape a disastrous engagement, she is certain he will assist in her daring masquerade. No lady would ever come up with such a preposterous scheme, and no gentleman would accept…but fortunately for Avery, Giles is no gentleman.

A bargain is struck between the stargazing adventuress and society’s most sophisticated lord. He will sponsor her as his prodigy and she will cover for him as he hunts London’s darkest warrens for a missing colleague from his shadowy past. But time and again, Giles finds his quest compromised by his fierce and unwise attraction to the lovely girl who, though no lady, may well be the one dame to finally unlock the secrets of his heart.

summersami
    Participant
    • Topics - 10
    • Replies - 260

This was another textbook that I had to read for my last class in my MA degree program.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.