Steph

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stephjr
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

I have been a member of FM since 2005, but I’ve never been super active only because I live a life of chaos. The new site looks fantastic, btw!

So about me – I write. If I’m not sleeping, bathing, or eating I’m either writing or thinking about writing. I’ve been this way since grade school. I am both an indie and a traditionally published author. I write everything from non-fiction to romance to thrillers to fantasy. I have four pen-names because I can’t pick a genre. In 2011, and on the brink of a mid-life crisis, I actually started making a living as an author. I went part-time at my day job at the beginning of 2012. Why didn’t I quit completely? Health insurance, plus my day job can be really exciting and full of unique characters. Not to mention it gets me out of the house.

Usually you’ll find me doing challenges or hanging out in the goal threads. Otherwise, I lurk. I also blog with the FM Merry-Go-Round Blog Tour.

Nice to see familiar faces and new ones!

Maripat
      Participant
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

I’m glad you like the new look. We’re still trying to get the bugs out. If you have a suggestion stop by the Suggestion Box to post it. If you can’t find anything, please ask.

Maripat

J.A. Marlow
          125 Pirate Gold Coins

Nice to meet you! With the change in the forum, I hope we see you poke your nose into the other forums.

Congrats on the publishing successes, as well as making a living with your writing! That’s a huge accomplishment.

J.A. Marlow
          The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

stephjr
          Participant
            0 Pirate Gold Coins

Thanks you guys! :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.