Reboot!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Klara Kim
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi folks!

Very long-time FMers might remember me under another name–Shadawyn.

Much has happened in my personal life over last 10 or so years since I was last involved in Forward Motion, but I’ll focus on the writing part:

I burned out on novels and chasing publication around 2008, yet somehow was still writing stories all through-out the last several years in various capacities. And along the way, the face of publishing also changed: Self-pub! Novellas! More!

Over the last several months, writing fiction has once again become a forefront of my universe, but I’ve been finding it lonely. A lot of my writing friends had moved on–some don’t write anymore, or they have new writing groups now. I’ve never forgotten Forward Motion, though, and I thought… “well, maybe they’ll welcome me back.”

So here I am.

Ashe Elton Parker
        38 Pirate Gold Coins

Of course we’ll welcome you back!

As you can see, the site’s changed, but the friendliness and helpfulness of the various mambers hasn’t. Don’t be afraid to dive in and participate in or initiate forum topics. If you want some real-time live conversation, come to Chat; we’re always happy to welcome and assist new members!

Ashe Elton Parker
        "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
        ~*~
        Member since 1998.
        ~*~
        Magic Seeker
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi Klara. Welcome back to FM! :)

Don’t be lonely — join our conversations or create a new thread. We’re happy to hear from you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy writing,
          Deb Salisbury
          The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
          www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
          https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
          http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

J.A. Marlow
            125 Pirate Gold Coins

And another writer finds their way back to the fold! Of course you are welcome back!

Glad to see the writing bug biting you again. Yep, there are so many more opportunities for getting your writing out there now. I know I’m enjoying it greatly.

Looking forward to seeing what you are up to! Come join us in chat sometime if you want people to write with you in real-time. :)

J.A. Marlow
            The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

KatsInCommand
            Participant
              0 Pirate Gold Coins

I remember you! :) I hope your return is helpful. It’s nice to see you again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.