Quick! I need Vision Articles!

Home Forums House of Creativity The Writing Pad Quick! I need Vision Articles!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zette
      126 Pirate Gold Coins

This is the problem with changing the schedule and then losing track of what’s going on! I need a few more articles for Vision, which is due out June 1. Articles about character creation would be great, but anything writing-related is good.

The articles can be between 500 and 2000 words and I pay 1 cent per word (PayPal). I do take reprints and good blog posts that deal with writing.

Everyone send me something! LOL. If I don’t use it this issue, I can squirrel it away for the next one and be ahead of the game.

Send me the articles at zetteATlonglines.com

You can see Vision: A Resource for Writers here.

Magic Seeker
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

Zette, I just sent you an article. I hope it’s useful. (And I hope I got the email address right! :silly: )

Happy writing,
        Deb Salisbury
        The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
        www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
        https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
        http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

KatsInCommand
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

I just sent one as well.

ErinMH
            0 Pirate Gold Coins

I didn’t see this until just now, but I’ll send something by Saturday.

Keeley
            Participant
              0 Pirate Gold Coins

I didn’t see this until now, either, but I’ll be sending you something tomorrow morning.

Author of a romance between Loki and Sigyn, a dragon shapeshifter series, and a romantic fantasy with forbidden magic and a mysterious minstrel. (More at amykeeley.wordpress.com)

Also writes space opera/sociological science fiction under the name Z.A. Waterstone. (zawaterstone.wordpress.com)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.