New Here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roxie
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

I have written most of my life, but at the moment, I am laboring over a book I feel compelled to write, and I need discipline, so wanted to connect to fellow writers hoping I will stay the course.

Much of my writing has been poetry, children’s stories and writing to promote animal welfare. I’ve done a lot of technical, legal and research writing, which was more an occupation, than pleasure. Now I am writing for myself and working on my first novel.

Outside of my technical and occupational writing, the closest I have come to being published is having my letter to the editor published, and a few quips related to animals and an animal related blog.

Animal rescue is my first passion, writing would be second. So I write now to further my passion to save animals.

Outside of wanting to promote animal welfare, I am hopeful I can actually sell some of my writing, so the proceeds could go to my favorite animal charity.

Balthamus
      Participant
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello and Welcome to FM, Roxie.

You could have a look at the classes and challenges boards or pop into the chat room. The boards move slowly but have a wealth of information. Good luck with the novel!

Magic Seeker
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello, Roxie. Welcome to FM!

I hope we can help you meet your goals. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy writing,
          Deb Salisbury
          The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
          www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
          https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
          http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

J.A. Marlow
            125 Pirate Gold Coins

Welcome to Forward Motion! It’s been nice to talk to you in chat.

Keep on writing, even if it’s just one sentence at a time. It all adds up!

J.A. Marlow
            The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.