Hi, I am Jess.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jessicaturner1324
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello, My name is Jess and I am new here. I am not really sure how this works but one of my professors suggested that I check this place out. I am a college student, theater kid, and I write YA Fiction. I am currently writing my debut novel and I love having writer friends.

Magic Seeker
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello Jess! Welcome to FM!

We are a group of writers who encourage each other in the work and joys of creation.

Look around and join in our discussions. Or start a new thread with your thoughts and questions. We often have a writing challenge going, or you’re welcome to start a goals thread and update it with your progress. Many of us are gearing up for NaNo with the goal of writing a whole 50k novel during the month of November.

I hope we can help you meet your goals!

(Sorry if I’m not making sense. I’m rather punchy tonight. :silly: )

Happy writing,
        Deb Salisbury
        The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
        www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
        https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
        http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

Ashe Elton Parker
          38 Pirate Gold Coins

Welcome to FM, Jess!

In addition to Magic Seeker’s suggestions, I’d like to suggest that if you want some real-time writing discussion, come to FM chat. The link is at the top of the page (the pale blue bar). It’s a good idea to use the same username for Chat as you have for FM.

Ashe Elton Parker
          "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
          ~*~
          Member since 1998.
          ~*~
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.