Hey, how’s it going? :)

Home Forums House of Creativity Welcome Mat: The Spot for Newcomers Hey, how’s it going? :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    K. Trian
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

I found this site via another writing site and this seems like a nice, sensible place :)
      I write with my husband so we are a writing team under the pseudonym T. K. Trian. Weird, maybe, but it works for us. We write fantasy, sci-fi, and anything in between and are actually pretty serious about this :) Hoping to get to exchange thoughts with other writers!
      -K. Trian

J.A. Marlow
        125 Pirate Gold Coins

You found a great writing corner of the internet! The site has just moved to brand new boards, which are still filling up with writing chatter, but the site has been around for 12 years. If you have any writing questions, or want to join in any discussion, then by all means jump in. The more the merrier. :D

How fun that you and your husband write as a team. I do it sometimes with my Mom (no releases of those collaborations yet, though). When you can find someone you can work with, it can be a lot of fun. It sounds like you have a lot of variety in your genres, too.

Welcome to FM!

J.A. Marlow
        The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

T.Trian
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hey all, I’m the uglier half of T.K.Trian, thought I’d post in the same thread since we only write as a couple anyway, not as separate authors.

We’re just in the final stages of proofreading one of our finished novels (so far we’ve finished about a dozen, each around 100 000 – 150 000 words) that we feel is among our better works. Because of the length (this is the first book of a trilogy or possibly a tetralogy, so far we’ve finished the first two books and about half of the third), we’re leaning towards publishing it as an e-book since that way it doesn’t matter as much whether it’s 60 000 or 160 000 words (we’ve found many publishers/agents are wary of long first novels).

Anyway, I’m looking forward to browsing the forums because this looks like a very nice, professional community. Catch ya on the boards!

-T.Trian

Magic Seeker
            0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi, T and K Train! Welcome to FM!

You’ve found a friendly place for writers to help other writers. I hope you both enjoy the site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy writing,
            Deb Salisbury
            The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
            www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
            https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
            http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

Maripat
            Participant
              0 Pirate Gold Coins

Welcome to Forward Motion. Have a look around and be sure to check out chat as well. Lots of great folks hang out there. If you have any questions, please ask.

Maripat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.