Hello Hello

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KALiedel
    Participant
    • Topics - 1
    • Replies - 0

Just a short post to say hello. I’ve been writing since I was a teenager but have recently started to take it a bit more seriously (though a “bit” might be an understatement.) So far I have two manuscripts and a handful of short fiction under my belt. No publications to brag about yet, but I am nursing a bruised ego from a few recent rejections. I alternate between modest confidence and extreme insecurity about my work. Hoping to learn a lot from this forum, and maybe help others do the same!

Ashe Elton Parker
    • Topics - 425
    • Replies - 9,210

Welcome to FM, KALiedel!

Congrats on completing two manuscripts and several short stories!

You’ve found one of the best places for help and encouragement with your writing that the internet has. Feel free to post any questions you have in the proper place on the boards. If you think you’d like to give/receive critiques, the Critique Connection board is the place to go; if you want help specifically with your novels, you may look into the Novel Club (should be the first post on the board below the pinned topics).

For real-time help, particularly if you’re on in the US afternoon/evening, come to Chat (please read the chat intro page for rules and info on our chat culture). We’re currently gearing up for April Camp NaNo, in which a number of FMers are participating. If you think you’d like to join us, you can sign up to join one of our cabins (I think they both still have room).

Hope you find what you need here, KAL.

Ashe Elton Parker
    "There's someone in my head, but it's not me." ~ from the song Brain Damage by Pink Floyd
    ~*~
    Member since 1998.
    ~*~
    Look me up on Wattpad for some of my books!
    Magic Seeker
    • Topics - 80
    • Replies - 1,213

Hello, KA. Welcome to FM!

I hope we can help you reach your goals. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy writing,
    Deb Salisbury
    The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
    www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
    https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
    http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.