Hello everyone

Home Forums House of Creativity The Writing Pad Hello everyone

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    zette
      126 Pirate Gold Coins

Yes, I am still alive. I think I’ve said that before and then sort of disappeared again. I do get emails of every post made on the site, so I’m not completely out of touch — just kind of hiding back in the shadows. J.A. Marlow is working on a nice update for the site, so keep an eye open for that one!

I’ve had over a year of depression and illness but I think that I’m finally pulling myself out of some of it. I plan to spend more time here. I’ll be talking about my writing which I managed to hold on to and keep up despite some very bad attitude problems. I can’t say that I am writing any better for it, but I am still writing. Yes, every day. It has brought me back to remembering how much I enjoy talking with other writers.

So here I am. How are the rest of you doing?

Ashe Elton Parker
        38 Pirate Gold Coins

Heyo, Zette!

Good to see you posting here. I’m sorry you’ve had such a rough year, and I hope this year improves for you.

Ashe Elton Parker
        "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
        ~*~
        Member since 1998.
        ~*~
        MarFisk
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi, Zette,

Glad to see you sticking your head up again. That’s fantastic you’ve been able to keep up the writing, but yes, talking with writers is important for keeping spirits up. Yay for J-A. Marlow!

Hope you manage to stay a little more active here. I miss hanging with you :). And yes, I know I’d see you more often if I went in chat, but…

She remakes mechanical devices, and he dreams of becoming a steamship captain in The Steamship Chronicles. Book 1 is free in eBook.
          https://margaretmcgaffeyfisk.com/the-steamship-chronicles/

ErinMH
            0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi, Zette!

Hugs on the depression and illness!

I’m glad to hear you think you’re pulling out of it. Hooray for writing!

Magic Seeker
              0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi, Zette! It’s great to hear from you. I’ve been wondering if you were okay.

I hope you continue to do better, to write more, and to come visit with us more often. :)

Happy writing,
              Deb Salisbury
              The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
              www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
              https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
              http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

djmills
              Participant
                0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hi Zette, glad to hear you are getting on top of your illness.

I haven’t been writing (for 2 months) +because life is getting in the way, but almost freed up to continue writing on Monday, even it I only get 10-30 minute sessions.

Hugs from me and look forward to talking and learning more about writing for the rest of this year. :-)

zette
                  126 Pirate Gold Coins

Thank you, everyone. It’s great to see so many familiar faces around here still!

zette
                    126 Pirate Gold Coins

Another round of doctor stuff the last few days, but doing better again. I really will be back around more soon!

Ashe Elton Parker
                      38 Pirate Gold Coins

I hope the round of doctor stuff helped!

Ashe Elton Parker
                      "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
                      ~*~
                      Member since 1998.
                      ~*~
                      Anonymous
                        0 Pirate Gold Coins

I’m not a real regular but glad you’re on the mend.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.