Hello Everyone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HBwarmsocks
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

I just found out about this group from a NaNoWriMo group. I’m excited to be here.

I am a real greenhorn when it comes to working up a novel, though I’ve won NaNoWriMo twice and been to a couple of writers’ conferences. Life is beginning to arrange itself in a way more congenial to moving forward with my writing (haha, like that will last), and even without Life’s cooperation I intend to move forward. I’m excited to do some classes and learn from everyone.

I may not say much until after December, due to the wedding of my son needing my time and attention, but then again, coming here might be a form of therapy. ;-)

I’m married with 6 mostly grown kids, an herbalist, and the only vegetarian in my family. Although our family has 2 dogs and 2 cats, I wouldn’t describe myself as much of an animal person, but everyone else in the family is.

TTFN!

silvara
      Participant
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

Welcome to Forward Motion. This is such a great place!

Magic Seeker
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello HBwarmsocks! I love your user name. :)

Welcome to FM! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Congratulations on your son’s wedding!

Happy writing,
          Deb Salisbury
          The Mantua-Maker, Quality Historical Sewing Patterns and Books
          www.mantua-maker.com

The Art of the Hoop: 1860 - 1869, Dress, Sewing, and Clothing Care Advice
          https://www.mantua-maker.com/a---1860s-fashion.html

Dead Wizard's Loot: Wizard Whitewing #1
          http://www.djsalisburybooks.com/Dead-Wizard-s-Loot.html

J.A. Marlow
            125 Pirate Gold Coins

Another person from Nano-land! A bunch of us came from there, and participate every year. You’re in good company.

For classes, have you looked at and signed up for Zette’s “2 Year Novel” class? It starts in January and is wonderful writing fun. :D

J.A. Marlow
            The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

Maripat
            Participant
              0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello and welcome to Forward Motion! Congratulations on winning NaNo. That’s an awesome accomplishment. As for working through a novel, I second Zette’s 2 Year Novel Course. I learned a lot of great stuff through her class. And it’s free. I think it starts in January.

Have a look around the site and if you have questions, please ask. Oh, be sure to check out chat as well. There are a lot of great people that hang out there.

Congratulations to you and your family on the upcoming wedding.

Maripat

HBwarmsocks
              Participant
                0 Pirate Gold Coins

Thank you :-) The 2 Year Novel Course is what brought me here. I’m all signed up and looking forward to it. (happy dance)

AFord
                Participant
                  0 Pirate Gold Coins

Welcome! and Best Wishes with your literary goals.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.