Editorial help required

Home Forums House of Creativity The Writing Pad Editorial help required

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carmen Morris
    Participant
      0 Pirate Gold Coins

Hello everyone, Is it possible to post an ad for a one-off editorial job on this site? Alternatively, could you please recommend the best sites for this type of ad? The author has written the first 70% and the final 20% of her novel, but there’s about 10% in between where the climax needs to take place and how the plot will work. Another pair of eyes is required to read the book as it exists, and then help the author brainstorm how to work out the kinks in her plot. Many thanks

Ashe Elton Parker
        38 Pirate Gold Coins

Carmen, please do not post ads for jobs on this site. However, this request for editorial aid is perfect.

I don’t know any other sites where you may be able to find this sort of assistance, but would like to suggest looking for other writers’ communities.

Overall, we don’t encourage people to come on our site to request assistance without participating in Forward Motion’s forums here or our chat for a while, and we much prefer the requester to participate prior to making their request. As far as I know, most other writers’ communities online have a similar requirement, either in participation on the site, or actively assisting other writers with critiques or the like. This means you and/or the author may be required to perform a similar editorial read in order to have their work looked at.

Ashe Elton Parker
        "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
        ~*~
        Member since 1998.
        ~*~
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.