December — Finish things on your list!

Home Forums House of Creativity The Writing Pad December — Finish things on your list!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zette
      126 Pirate Gold Coins

We used to have a little challenge for this, but this year I’m going informal. What unfinished writing do you have that you would like to finish before the end of the year?

I’m finishing the first draft to Glory Dreams (sequel to Glory)and the update/edits for Devlin #2: Farewell to Summer. That’s not really much for me and it looks like I might have a nice, quiet December. How about the rest of you? Finish something? Submissions? Marketing plans?

MarFisk
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

Yeah, well, odds are not good for my list, but I at least want to have all the books now moved to Ingram Spark active :p.

Good luck with your sequel :).

She remakes mechanical devices, and he dreams of becoming a steamship captain in The Steamship Chronicles. Book 1 is free in eBook.
        https://margaretmcgaffeyfisk.com/the-steamship-chronicles/

djmills
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

I would like to finish my new scifi (35-40K) with new characters, ready to start a series in same world in Jan 2019.

I would like to put all my print books to Ingram Spark, because since they moved from Createspace to Amazon Print, I have not had one sale of POD or eBook on Amazon. :sick: :blink:

I am also thinking of going back to free first of each series over Xmas, or bundling each series and selling cheaper in the bundle. Have not made up my mind which, yet. But have to decide this coming week. :-)

And I would like to have a hassle free 2019, with lots of time to write. That is, no snake visits, no dog attacks on my hens, no blocked sewer pipes, no broken glasses/lost contacts, no family fights, and any other disruptions. :-)

MarFisk
            0 Pirate Gold Coins

You may be able to have Ingram Spark move your titles automatically. Ask them. You could from Createspace, then you just have to clean up the meta data.

She remakes mechanical devices, and he dreams of becoming a steamship captain in The Steamship Chronicles. Book 1 is free in eBook.

djmills
            Participant
              0 Pirate Gold Coins

Thanks. I would need to purchase ISBNs first, don’t think I can use Createspace ISBNs on Spark. :-)

MarFisk
                0 Pirate Gold Coins

Nope. You have to own your ISBNs. That is a complication.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.