750 Words

Home Forums Main Lobby The Main Board 750 Words

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Anthony Brown
    Participant
    • Topics - 7
    • Replies - 177

Anyone else use 750words.com?

It’s great for breaking out of a writer’s block, or (in my case) setting up and sticking to a regular writing schedule. There’s also neat graphs and charts if you’re an analytical type. Even better, there are badges! :cheer:

At the moment, I’m on a seven day writing streak, which is the best I’ve had in months.

Ashe Elton Parker
    • Topics - 475
    • Replies - 9,553

Congrats on your writing streak!

Ashe Elton Parker
    "Just love me, fear me, do as I say, and I will be your slave." ~ David Bowie as Jareth in Labyrinth
    ~*~
    Member since 1998.
    ~*~
    Look me up on Wattpad for some of my books!
    jschara
    Participant
    • Topics - 115
    • Replies - 655

Congratulations on your streak! I used the site for a little over a year and loved it — I broke my streak just shy of a year. Let me tell you, that was depressing!

I’ve shifted to an off-the-web solution, but the 750words approach is something I valued while I was there.

Linda Adams
    Participant
    • Topics - 38
    • Replies - 217

Congratulations!

anonymouskitten
    Participant
    • Topics - 6
    • Replies - 18

Congratulations! I hope you’ve been having continued success on 750words. I use it especially during writing contests (like NaNo, etc.) since I can break the writing sessions throughout the day. I tend to be the hermit writer who can stay on the couch all week without having a verbal conversation with someone, so it helps with balance in my life. :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.