2017 Writing/Revision Tracking Spreadsheet is up!

Home Forums House of Creativity The Writing Pad 2017 Writing/Revision Tracking Spreadsheet is up!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    J.A. Marlow
      125 Pirate Gold Coins

The post about it is on my website!

J.A. Marlow
      The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

MarFisk
        0 Pirate Gold Coins

Thanks for sharing :). It reminds me to put up my latest ones on my website. Your pub tracking is simpler (I break it down into every major step so I account for it appropriately) and your word count is much more complicated :).

She remakes mechanical devices, and he dreams of becoming a steamship captain in The Steamship Chronicles. Book 1 is free in eBook.
        https://margaretmcgaffeyfisk.com/the-steamship-chronicles/

Keeley
        Participant
          0 Pirate Gold Coins

Thank you for sharing that.

Also, did you design the word count display on your website? It looks very nice. I haven’t been able to find one for mine that blends, but yours looks like it fits your site perfectly.

Author of a romance between Loki and Sigyn, a dragon shapeshifter series, and a romantic fantasy with forbidden magic and a mysterious minstrel. (More at amykeeley.wordpress.com)

Also writes space opera/sociological science fiction under the name Z.A. Waterstone. (zawaterstone.wordpress.com)

J.A. Marlow
            125 Pirate Gold Coins

The progress bars are from a plugin called “TDD Progress Bars”. I went through quite a few plugins before settling on this one because it allowed me to choose colors and have more than one. Thanks for the compliment! :)

J.A. Marlow
            The String Weavers, Salmon Run, Redpoint One series.

Writer alter-ego of Dreamers Cove

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.