"Special Message for members under 18"|
Member since Dec 05th 2005
Tue Jan-17-12 04:21 AM|
- Magic Seeker
If you need help or have any questions on anything about this board, or the site in general, please feel free to email or PM any of the Moderators of this board by clicking on a Moderator's name and sending an email or private message.
Of course any serious issues or questions can be directed to the site's owner and administrator (Lazette Gifford) at this address firstname.lastname@example.org
Now for the details
- If you're under 18:
- Please, don't use your real name as your user name. If you have already done this then contact the administrator at this address email@example.com. Lazette will get it changed for you.
- Pleases, don't publicly reference your age. That means do not give your age, nor be more specific than you are in school. This is for your protection and a requirement by US law (where this site is based).
- If you're under 13:
- You must hide your profile (penalty: deletion of your account. You will get one warning first.)
To hide your profile go to Edit your Preference under the User Menu. You'll find "Hide your profile?" on the fifth spot down the list. Here's the link:
- We also require an email from your parents or guardians letting us know that they are aware you are on this site. You can reach the administrator at this address firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not censure posts on this site, but we do require our members to put and Adult Content warning in the header of their posts if there is objectionable material or foul language.
Each board is monitored by a moderator or two and they will deal with any content that they feel is outside the site's rules, but this might not happen immediately, so be aware that whilst we endeavour to keep the site friendly and PG13 something do slip by for a time.
- Please ensure that you and your child have read the Forward Motion Terms of Service.
- If you child is under 13, we require an email from you letting us know that you are aware your child is accessing this site and that you and your child agree to the terms of services.
We have these rules and requirements to allow younger writers to belong to a group where they can gain from the experiences of other writers. We believe in encouraging the improvement of all writers, no matter what age, experience, or background.
Please follow these requirements for the under 18's so we can keep Forward Motion a place for all writers.