Please read the following forum acceptable use policy.
You must agree to the following terms in order to register
and use this forum.
FM Community Acceptable Usage Policy (TOS)
Community Acceptable Use Policy and Rules(Also known as the Terms of Service -- These are the terms you agree to when you join the community.)
You are responsible for knowing and abiding by the rules listed on this page. Failure to abide these rules can result in your temporary or permanent removal from the community.
The site administrator reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the user agreement without prior notice to the user. It is the responsibility of the user to regularly review the terms of this agreement.
The user agrees to the following terms:
- All information that you provide to us for your membership is correct.
- You must use a real, working email address in registration so that your password and membership information can be emailed to you. Registrations with fake email addresses will be removed.
Note: To ensure proper delivery of our emails, including your membership information, take a moment now and add us - firstname.lastname@example.org - to your address book, trusted sender list, or company white list.
- You will not use your membership to spam, harass, or exploit other members in any way.
- Remember that we are a community with younger members -- do not use anything deemed obscene in a posting title
- Any post with adult content, which includes adult language (beyond the damn and hell level), must have 'adult content' in the subject.
- Adult Content: My week at work. This post could discuss a lousy work week and use the word 'fuck.'
- Adult Content: Love Grows Scene. In this post for critique the characters are interacting on a personal level (grin). However, under no circumstances can the scene show actual graphic sex.
- If you're not sure, the best bet is to mark the post as Adult Content.
- Under no circumstances can you post sexual content including, but not limited to, the examples below:
- Explicit sexual scenes.
- Scenes that include rape.
- Any sexual material involving children
- Any sexual material that serves no purpose except to titillate (i.e. all sexual content must be necessary to advance the plot).
Because of problems with underage members, the site will no longer allow the posting of erotica stories, even to the private boards.
If the moderators deem that your material is improper for the boards, do not argue with them in the posts. If you think that the call is wrong, you can bring it to my attention (email@example.com).
Any member is free to exchange material with other members off the boards, of course... but be aware that if I receive word of someone sending inappropriate material to underage members, that person will be removed from the site -- so be very careful about exchanging erotic and sexually graphic material.
- No mass posting or flooding of the boards is allowed.
- Copyright is a major issue for us -- we are sensitive to not only our own copyrights, but those of others. For that reason no fanfic of any sort is allowed on the site or in chat.
By joining this community, you agree that you will not:
- You will not post anything, whether text or image, for which you personally do not own copyright.
- You will not copy any site content for which you do not own copyright without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
- You will not post spam or ads for the exclusive purpose of drawing customers. The administration reserves the right to judge posts and decide if it is appropriate or not. Join in the site's activities and get to know the people at FM before you post information about 'the perfect site for people here.'
- Chat is part of the community and runs by the same rules as the boards.
Violation of these terms is cause for immediate removal of your post and a warning, and persistent violation will result in your removal from the community.
Click here to review the Full Terms of Service, including community interaction rules.If you have trouble, contact Lazette Gifford (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Forward Motion Community Administrator
Forward Motion Community Administrator